Sunday, August 17, 2008

These Melting Moments.....

"These "Melting Moments",
so different and so new,
Was like any other until I kissed you"

Everytime I see this exquisite little cookie, the song plays in my head :) Ok, it's actually called This Magic Moment by The Drifters. Yeah, you actually have to be OLD enough or familiar with oldies to know who The Drifters are.

"These "Melting Moments"
while your lips are close to mine
Will last forever,
forever till the end of time.....
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm"

Or for that matter, Perry Como? Yeah, he has a song too about my cookie haha...
"Melting, moments,
When two hearts are carin',
Melting, moments,
Memories we've been sharin'. . . "
Time can't erase the memory of
These melting moments filled with love
The telephone call that tied up the line for hours and hours
The Saturday dance I got up the nerve to send you some flowers"

But I digress..... :p


Melting Moments are exquisite little buttery cookies that melt in your mouth. These creatures are commonly sighted during festive periods, disappearing quickly off festive trays and containers...heee.... But who's to say you can't eat them anytime of the year? Not me :) I love these cookies, the way they taste, the way they look....perfect! Yum!


0 comments:

Post a Comment