Friday, July 24, 2009

Chocolate Ice-Cream Imposters!

Want some chocolate ice-cream?


Waste not, want not :) What to do with leftover cupcakes? Frost them and eat them! No-brainer right? Hahahaha!

I decided to whip up my favourite lemon cream cheese frosting for this batch of extra cupcakes I had after I was done with the Pocoyo ones. Somehow, I was aiming for a sweet blue-coloured frosting but absent-mindedly, I forgot that cream cheese and butter had a yellow base. So I ended up with green frosting :s I didn't feel like having green frosting that day so after a couple of experiments, I ended up with light brown frosting, which was fine. In fact, I loved that they turned out looking like chocolate soft-serve ice-cream :)

Looks good enough to dupe anyone into thinking they are the real thing, that is until they sink their teeth into it! They will be pleasantly surprised......hehehe... :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment