Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

I had an urge....a strong urge to....BAKE! MY hands were itching to bake something, anything! Or more specifically, I wanted to bake cookies. Maybe it's because I wanted to eat cookies, and since I enjoy baking, I wanted to bake cookies so I could eat cookies.

Anyway, couldn't tahan so when I went home, got the kids to bed, I got down to getting my hands in flour and butter. Oh yes, did I mention, a chocolate rush would do no harm? In fact, it does lots of good for my mood. So it was decided....Double Chocolate Chip cookies for me!

A cocoa-filled cookie chock full with dark chocolate and white chocolate bits.....mmmmmm....heaven!! I'm a happy girl :)

ps. excuse the horrible photos, it was late at night and I had terrible lighting :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment