Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cookie madness!

I don't think I have ever baked so many cookies before. Seriously.

These Cookie pops were to be given as Christmas gifts to colleagues and child care teachers.

Almost 12 straight hours of baking and another 9 hours of wrapping, packing and ribbon-tying over two days for almost 200 Cookie pops! I was so worried I could not finish these two orders which i had to deliver on the same day.

Thankfully, I pulled it off, with help from hubby (who doesn't know how to bake, but he does know how to peel and stick stickers and pack the cookies hahaha.... and oh, not forgetting he's also the delivery man keke). Boy, was I relieved when I delivered the huge boxes of cookies to my friend and her friend...Whew! (wipe sweat off my forehead) :p


0 comments:

Post a Comment