Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Customers!

In between mouthfuls of cake and cookies......







"Thank you for the efforts. I really love the cake and the cake tastes real nice too! Thanks!"

- Camilla, Aug 09







"Thank you for the attention to detail. I'm sure the teachers will be happy to receive such personalised cupcakes."

- Yvonne, Sep 09


"Hi! I totally love the cake! It's perfect! seriously! And the chocolate cake inside is also very very nice! Like brownie. Thank you very very very much!"
- Candy Lee, 1 Nov 09



"The kids had fun choosing which choosing which engine to eat!"
- Dawn,  9 Nov 09

"Once again thank you for your time to bake the cake. my son was so upset when we had to cut up the Gordon cake. The chocolate cake was great!"
- Stephenie Teo, 16 Nov 09

"The cake is very pretty and it tastes good too!"
- Wendy, 23 Nov 09

"Thank you so much for the cupcakes. We love the cakes! So does my boyfriend. Everyone was amazed by it! The cupcake was good, it taste like brownie. Thank you so much!!! "
- Tricia Ting, 30 Nov 09

"Got a packet of your cranberry chocolate chip shortbread cookies.. it's very good! Kudos for that!"
- Summer, 20 Dec 09

"Hi, thanks for the beautiful Mini Mouse Cake you bake for my daughter's 1 year old birthday! Though she is only 1 year old, I can see from her smile and through her eyes that she loves it"
- Wendy Lim, 21 Dec 09

"Hi, thanks for helping me to bake those cookies. They are very well-received! I think your white chocolate butterscotch is the best!"
- Noelle Tan, 23 Dec 09

"Hi Lotus, What a great job! The cupcakes are simply divine. Thanks so much, my nephew, Davian loves em!!!"
- Mandy Wang, 27 Dec 09

4 comments:

  1. I am truly a very happy and satisfied customer! My friend totally loved the cake and couldn't bear to cut it as it was too pretty! Not only it was pretty, it was delicious too! Lotus was very efficient and prompt in replying queries and very accomodating to my requests. She is an excellent baker! Kudos to her service! I am definitely booking her again!

    Cynthia Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the 2nd time I engaged Lotus' service. And once again, she wowed me with her efficiency and creativity! The cake turned out better than I expect! Its really good! Thanks Lotus! You did it again!

    Cynthia Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very satisfied! Lotus did a really really awesome job! Loving the gorgeous cake with pretty fondant and super yummy filling. Super efficient as well! :) Thank you!! Would definitely be engaging her service on the next celebration or occasion!

    - Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am again a very satisfied customer! Believe it or not, this is the 3rd time I got Lotus to bake a birthday cake. Although there was a small mishap, everything was solved with Lotus' quick thinking and creativity! I really love her chocolate cake. Also, her cranberry chocolate shortbread cookies are so yummy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete