Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Pops

My friend's daughter is crazy over Strawberry Shortcake. The last time I saw her, she showed off to me with much pride, her Strawberry Shortcake jeans. How cute! I guess Strawberry Shortcake has made a successful comeback after being in vogue more than 20 years ago, when I was a little girl...(oops!) :p


So for her 5th birthday, Little Miss Strawberry Shortcake's doting mummy decided that Little Miss Strawberry Shortcake shall have Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Pops to celebrate her birthday with her friends! These are rich chocolate cookies chock full of chocolate chips for extra chocolate oomph and studded with M&Ms for extra happy kids hahahaha! Yum! I had to stop myself from devouring them as the waft of sweet chocolate filled my kitchen....drool.....

Excuse the terrible pictures as I was lacking in natural light at 1am in the morning.....zzzz


0 comments:

Post a Comment