Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time to get sexy.....eat a bikini....:p

Let me first set the record straight :p This isn't my usual repertoire of bakes. I do family-friendly, G-rated bakes that can be enjoyed by one and all. Making a bikini cake was kind of the last thing on my mind. Sure, I've seen many bikini cakes on the Internet and I've always marvelled at how realistic these cakes could be. It is funny even, to actually have a headless, legless torso in a bikini, sitting on your table with candles stuck in strategic spots, waiting to be cut apart and devoured...hahaha! Never did I expected myself to produce one such specimen :p

As you might have already known, I concentrate more on cupcakes and cookies and hardly do whole cakes as they are more time-consuming and it does take effort to make sure everything goes right, from the taste of the cake, the shape of the cake, and the design. However, I made an exception this time round as a favour to someone who wanted a mini bikini cake for her boyfriend's birthday cum anniversary. So for days, all I was thinking of was how to shape the body, how to get the right size boobs that look natural, the design of the bikini etc. All these unnatural thoughts...it was crazy! (at least for me since I'm not a guy lah...haha).

So there I think I have produced a really sexy bikini babe, well-endowed, with a small sexy waist in a smokin' hot red studded bikini! I'm gonna pat myself on the back but I don't think I'll be taking more of such orders unless I really have the time to sit down and produce a quality product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment