Thursday, November 12, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane


When Cynthia said she wanted to surprise her pilot hubby with an aeroplane birthday cake, my mind started cranking and somehow, this image of a 3D aeroplane made out of cake came to my mind. 



I suggested to Cynthia if she would like a cake like that and she was excited about it..and so was I! I was really looking forward to sculpting the aeroplane out of cake and I started sketching and planning. I wanted to be very sure that I had no hiccups and that everything went according to plan. 



As the aeroplane came together, I was excited and relieved that it worked, whew! Although I was hoping some parts of the aeroplane could have turned out better (I dunno, maybe it's just the perfectionist in me speaking...I always kill myslef over thinking that things can always be done better....) let's hope Cynthia's hubby Gerald will be pleased with the model of his "office" :p

Update 13 Nov 09  
I received these pictures from Cynthia today :) Looks like hubby Gerald was happy with his birthday cake :) 



 





0 comments:

Post a Comment