Monday, September 22, 2008

Practicing my Pipe-manship and other "adventures"

This batch of cupcakes was for an old friend of mine. Somehow, I wasn't totally happy with the way the decor turned out. It could be because when it is past midnight, the creative department in my head shuts down or perhaps it is really true that the mind and the body really do not work optimally no matter how hard you push yourself.

Hubby said these cupcakes look really "busy" haha... yeah, somehow I agree with, they looked ok when you look at each one individually , but when you put all 6 together, these cupcakes seem like they were going to take off anytime soon!

With more leftover cupcakes and icing, I thought I'd practice some pipe-manship, ie. piping words. I think I must have done these while I was asleep...totally not happy with the way they turned out and yeah, I realised Adieu is missing a "u" :p and yeah, the Chinese charactors are really ugly...I write better with a pen and a piece of paper haha...

And these three other random cupcakes....yeah, my creative department has definitely shut down for the night...I need sleep....

0 comments:

Post a Comment