Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jarfuls of Delight!

With Christmas approaching at lightning speed, what better way to spread the Christmas cheer than to give gifts that fill the tummy and put a smile on your face?

A friend of mine ordered jars and jars of various Christmas cookies to give out to friends and family (well..he did keep some of them for himself :p I would too! hahaha).

There started my baking frenzy as I baked tray after tray after tray for hours on end, to fill up those jars. Was so worried my oven wouldn't stand up to the marathon baking sessions but thankfully, my trusty oven didn't let me down!

Well, if I should say so myself....aren't these jars of cookies pretty! hee hee....


PS. if you can't already tell....i was totally enjoying filling them jars up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment