Monday, April 5, 2010

Limited Edition Cool Minty Chocolate Cookies

I came across these limited edition Chocolate and Mint Chips while I was overseas earlier this year. I couldn't resist and I simply couldn't pass on them so I lugged a few packs back on my 18 hour flight home :p

 (those green dots on the cookies are the minty chips!)

These Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies may not look spectacular, but they sure taste yum! I'm guilty of swiping like 10 at one go!I decided to put the cookie jar out of sight before I finished them all myself!

Rich chocolaty morsels complemented with the cool taste of mint....reminds me of those After Eight chocolate thin mints.

Anyone who wants some had better order soon as these are limited edition and I've only got a few packs left of the mint chips left!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment