Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies

This was for the hubby, who wanted a change. He wanted some crunch to the usual slightly chewy cookies I personally love to bake..and eat...hahah... I guess it's really a personal preference. Some people feel that the chewy texture of a cookie somehow makes the cookie seem as though it is stale or "lao hong". If it's crunchy, they are more assured of its freshness. Oh well, to-may-to, to-mah-to.... I'm perfectly happy to eat crunchy cookies too. I'm just happy when there are cookies to be had :p So here's the Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookie and a dash of white chocoalte chips thrown in for good measure.

For an extra chocolately kick, I added cocoa powder to a third of the the cookie dough for some Crunchy Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies. Happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment