Sunday, June 21, 2009

White Chocolate Walnut Muffins

Somehow I was still in a muffin mood since last week's Blueberry Muffin episode. Somehow that didn't hit the sweet spot with me. So I decided to try this one instead. Anything with white chocolate couldn't go wrong right? :p and I had some white chocolate lying around the kitchen, perfect!

The muffin was pretty good, but somehow it didn't have a very strong white chocolate taste. I think maybe it's because the leftover white chocolate I had lying around wasn't meant for baking....BIG MISTAKE...I wouldn't have eaten those chocolates on their own (hence they were still lying around the kitchen..haha). But good thing the walnuts made up for the shortcomings.
 
Well, back to the drawing board....lesson learnt, the best ingredients produce the best baked goodies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment